Developer options is a hidden but simple to activate feature that is embedded in all Android operating systems. One of the great benefits of activating this feature is being able to utilize USB Debugging which can be used to enrich your overall Android experience.
Why Would You Want to Enable USB Debugging?
Here are a few benefits of enabling USB Debugging:
- USB Debugging is used for communicating with your computer via USB cable.
- USB debugging can be used to sideload apps on to your device from your pc.
- You can use Linux command line tools via command prompt to perfom certain tasks on your device.
- If your device is rooted,it can is also be used for flashing custom recoveries on to your android device.
- Most importantly it is one of the first steps that you require to gain root access.